The Town of Bassendean Leisure Courses Program, Term 2 - 2013
Enrolments for Term 2 classes will begin on Monday 15th April 2013, with classes commencing on Monday, 6th May 2013.
Be on the look out for the Leisure Course brochure which will be delivered to residents during the week starting 15th April 2013.
If you are not a resident of the Town but would like to receive a brochure could you please contact Customer Service on 9377 8000 or email a request to be added to the mailing list to email@example.com (include your name and address).
Alternatively you can download a copy of the brochure here
Classes to be conducted in Term 2 include:
- Junior Art (Just for the Kids)
- Lee Lenyk - Mothers and Babies – Messages From The Heart
- 'Yang Style' Tai Chi
- ‘Sun Style’ Tai Chi
- Water Wanderers Kayaking Tour
- Monday Night Yoga
- Thursday Morning Yoga
- Mother and Bubs Yoga
- Mother and Crawlers Yoga
- Bassonova’s – Samba Drumming Group
- Rock n Roll Dancing Beginners & Level 2
- Belly dancing
- Short Circuit to Health and Friendship
- Fitness Boot Camp
- Heart Foundation Bassendean Walking Group
Re-enrolments are still required each term
New Classes - If you have an idea for a course that you would like to see as part of this program, or if you have the ability and are eager to teach a class as part of this program please do not hesitate to contact the Town's Recreation Development Officer on 9377 8000 to discuss the options.
Participants can enter their enrolment forms
- In person at the Town of Bassendean Customer Service Centre at 35 Old Perth Road, Bassendean.
- By Mail addressed to the Town of Bassendean PO Box 87, Bassendean WA 6934
- By Fax - 9279 4257
For any further information on the upcoming leisure courses, contact the Town’s Customer Service Centre on 9377 8000.